2012년 5월 16일 수요일

EXTRA CREDIT WORK FOR 4TH QE (DEADLINE: Wednesday, 05-16-2012)


1. What has been the strongest message of the story for 

you? How do you think this message will carry you or 

influence you facing obstacles and challenges that come 

your way?


1.



        "Quit your cigarette!" 







- This is so funny, he smoked in airplane. In 1970, I think that time, they did have a law for smoking here.



2.

                                                                                          "What are you looking for? What is inside in your bag?"




 





"My GUN!"

My gun... I felt so sad about this scene. This situation was he blamed oneself. The pilot should be.













"No, I can not help by this way"









3.
                                                                                                     
   


"WoW!" Look at the cakes!


- This scene showed me how important food is. I thought that they looked at the two sisters, but it was a funny reversal.





4.
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                           -ALIVE!
This scene was most I felt a sudden surge of sadness. That time, Word of ALIVE felt my heart by sadness












Last scene has been the strongest message of the story for me. This


 scene realized me again . I believe that some people  do not think 


that life is not important. Some says that I want to die for joking. 


However, they must realize that their lives are super important. In 


the movie, I could fell that how much they wanted to survive. They


 ate their families's skin. If I were there, I never could do that 


because.. you imagine that you eat your sister's skin... This message


 will carry me and influence me facing obstacles. Because of this 


movie and that message, I know our lives are only once, therefore


 we must live remarkably. Nobody changes your lives. We must 


know that. In the movie, if they did not change their death to alive, 


they might die. They changed their lives and they kept changing 


their lives. They still believed that they could live and be alive. We 


must believe ourselves.
































댓글 1개:

  1. I really enjoy reading your thoughts. I hope you would continue to blog. :)

    Btw, I can't see the pictures. Sad! :p

    답글삭제