2012년 5월 6일 일요일

Literature






Literature has powers. It is a mirror of reality, developing the society and building character. Literature sometimes makes me feel surprised because it gives a lot of things.


First, literature is a mirror of reality. What is a mirror of reality? When I look at the mirror, I can see myself. In the same way, when I read literature, I see the realities of society. There is religion, art, and history. For example, when I was in middle school, I read the history books. When I read them. I could imagine what happens from that period. When I study literature, I know how art changed our lives. And, when I read the Bible, I can see how important religion was still is. These things tell me that literature has powers.


Second, literature helps in developing society. Language developed by imagination. When people communicate with other, they imagine the meaning. They sometimes predict their speech. And also literature was developing by philosophy. For example, my philosophy is not cheating each other, this is because the literature that I have read said it is wrong, so I think it is wrong. Literature influences one's philosophy and beliefs.


Third, literature builds character. This is character's attitude. This is very important because people prefer to talk when people's attitude is good. For example, I had a friend. He was handsome and he was wealthy. However, most students did not like to talk with him because his attitude and speech was bad.


In my opinion, literature developed our lives and it will continue to develop our lives. If we know about it, we know how to live our lives well

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기