2012년 2월 13일 월요일


                                    
                                                   
                                             




                      Manila


Before I moved here in Manila, I was in subic.What was my motivation to move here? My guardian suggested me to study here in Manila because this place is having better educational system. 


I firstly went to the school which was MIT International School. I was litter bit nervous because most students are new to me and I had no enough information about Manila.
I was worried about my classmates because they did not talk to me, they looked at me like a strange person.However, few weeks later I realized that I was thinking wrong about my classmates.


My classmates are AWESOME . They are so generous, kind, funny, and interesting. But sometimes they are scary... Kidding. Especially, my teacher is really nice who is teacher May. I like this school because I have valuable friends and teachers. I really prefer this school to students.




My work from class.






                                        Chance


Where are you chance?
you are so mysterious 
sometimes, I can see you
but you disappear so quickly


For meeting you, I dream for you
I strive to be with you
It is hard to meet you
but it is easy to miss you


I am confident to grab you
I am ready to run with you
you make me shiny like a star
I know you are not for away from me


I grab opportunity
I am holding you

댓글 1개: