2012년 2월 19일 일요일

Drama




English class was so funny :)
All students got each characters. For me, Ms.May suggested me to act Prince...I was hard to act prince because I had never acted another character. However, Ms.May gave a strength. She told me that Sam is handsome and have a great face. That words make me kind of confident person. My voice was weird, but I felt that I be a better character. I always realize that Ms.May teach us new things and we learn something everyday. In fact, I really appreciate with that.


My role


Prince: evangelious...that lowly book worm has taken my throne.... i shall have my revenge.


Prince: but count, I can't help but to ask you. why are you helping me?


Prince: I guess we share something common, count.


Prince: good...good...now all we need is an assassin to kill him after being thrown out of the country...


Prince: non of your business, go away lowly imbecile.


Prince: you are an assassin?


Prince: (looks mad still) the target is king evangelious.


Prince: well, things are going too well... don't you agree count?


Prince: let's have a toast.


Prince: tomorrow is the big day is it count?


Prince: well, order a round! i will be buying all of you a drink for today is such a joyful day!


The Prince is an arrogant person and he believe that he is a best person and control everything.

댓글 1개:

  1. My name is actually spelled "Mae"

    Anyway, I think you can play the Prince well IF YOU START TRUSTING yourself. I hope you don't pull another "chess stunt" Sam. You're better than that.

    답글삭제