2012년 2월 27일 월요일

New Family



      Few weeks ago three new students came MIT international school. I was nice to meet them because our family member increased. I was sure that they love our classmates because we respect each other, love each other and hlep each other. I learned something when I was studying with three new students which are Jacob, Kevin, and Solomon. Jacob who was quite, studious, and kind. Kevin who was a little bit naughty, playful, and sleepy.Solonmon who was talkative, playful, and noisy. At first time, they were so respectful because they did not know us yet, but few days ago they were not respecful anymore because they already knew us well and they felt comfortable with us. Therefore we sometimes had a conflict with them. In fact, even if we are closer, we must respect each other. I liked them very much because they was funny and reminded us a various memory. Thnank you Jacob, kevin , and Solomon

댓글 1개:

  1. Would you like to share what you learned from the 3 boys' visit? I'd love to hear it, Sam. :)

    답글삭제