2012년 3월 5일 월요일

Grade 9


Studying



       4 days after, our examination will begin. I imagine that most students study for our examination, even if the time is late. Why do we study for our examination? because of our future and we can help people by our information.


       Sam who is studying very hard is a diligent student. My dream is becoming a dentist. If I want to become a dentist, what should I do? First, I need to get a good grade from my school which is MIT International School. Sometimes, most students are tired of studying because studying is hard, boring, and complicated. That is why some students give up or do not study hard anymore. However, if I were them, I would think about my dream which is dentist and also I will think that it is too early giving up. If I become a dentist, I will help poor people for sure. They have worse situation than me, but I am not. That makes me feel a better person and study hard.


       I love to teach someone, If I do not know something very well. When I was young I disliked to study because I could not understand and I could not teach to any friends. However, when I entered in Middle school, I was interested in studying. I could understand what teachers are talking about and it was so interesting to learn a new thing. Especially, I loved to teach my information to my friends because they were interested in studying because of me. I felt like I was a teacher and they respected me. Sometimes, we shared our information, therefore I also could make friends by studying.


       In fact, studying is not bad because it gives our dream and sometimes it gives some friends. However, in the world, there is no free because we must give time for it and sometimes we suffered by it. But I will never miss this chance.



댓글 1개:

  1. Maybe you should just teach? It's a lot of fun. :)

    Dentistry? I studied to be a dentist. :p

    답글삭제