2012년 3월 5일 월요일

Soccer is my friend






I love soccer and soccer loves me too




I love soccer because it is a beautiful game of passion, fun, skill, endurance, smarts. I love soccer because it commands the respect of the world and it creates places like these very famous where we can yell and scream at each other for fun and laugh afterwards. When I play soccer, I can make friends at a short period. Soccer is a group work which means we must work together. That is why I love soccer. When I was in middle school, I did not smile. However, when I was playing soccer with people, I already smiled with them. That time, I realized that when I do what I like it makes me feel happy. I prefer people to play soccer or exercise because you will be healthy and exercise gives you a better thoughts.   


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기