2012년 3월 12일 월요일

Happiness of church



I believe that people must have their own religion. Religion helps us to live when we have problems. Life is not that easy and it is not too easy to overcome, if we do not have our own religion. I am a christian. I believe in God. People say that where is God? and Have ever seen God? I can not reply that answer, but that is not only way to believe in God. For example, In Korea, people do not see historian person, but they believe what they did. That is same thing for me. I have not seen him, but I can feel my mind. Sometimes, when I pray he gives me better choice and give me strong faith. I do not force people to believe in God. I just suggest them to try to believe him at least you are alive. I have a good experience. I had a big problem from the school. I broke the window and I fought with my friends. My parents are really strict and sensitive about that things , so I have no one to talk about it. However, I prayed because when I pray something gives me strength and feel confident. That time I believe that God can come my mind, can be my friends and everything can be Jesus. In fact, I must respect everything like that is God for me.

댓글 1개:

  1. Your blogs are often so reflective and interesting. I wish you would write more often.

    답글삭제