2012년 3월 18일 일요일

 




    I believe that every people have their own talents. If we want to know what are our talents, what should we do? How can we find our talents?

    First, talents are something you are born with. Anyone can sing, but only someone with talents can sing well. A skill can be taught or learned and your skill can be increased with practice, but a talent is something you just have. However, how can we find our own talents? we should experience many things that it makes us feel happy and enjoyable. For my experience, I did not know that I had a talent with saxophone.However, when I was in middle school, my mom forced me to play the saxophone. I did not want to play it because I never played it and I just did not like instrument. I just practiced only few minutes and I stopped, but people said me that I am good at it, so I was happy and I practiced harder that before. In fact, I am good at it now and that is my talent.

    In my personal opinion, we want to know what are our talents, we must experience a lot of things and also we must keep asking me that what am I good in. 


댓글 1개: