2012년 4월 1일 일요일

Balance



What is your balance?

I am kind of happy with my balance outlook in my life basically. My balance outlook in my life is spectacular. I see everybody else's situation, somebody's situation maybe worse than mine. So basically I think "I can be this person, buy I am not.". In fact, it makes me feel a better person. And another example are people who win the lottery. Instead of having a better life, they suddenly incur a lot of bad luck. If you experience success as well as failure in life, then you will have balance. When you are young, you are curious and wish to have so many things in life, but they do not come true and you feel bad. As you grow older suddenly the things you have been dreaming about become a reality. When these things happen, then you have balance and realize that life is good after all.
So it is so foolish giving up our lives.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기