2012년 4월 1일 일요일

My Schedule




My everyday schedule

I wake up at 7:00 am. I stretch my back and I go to the bathroom before I urinate. My stomach tells me that it needs food for energy. After eating my breakfast, I get in the car to go to school. My uncle drops me off. I study with good teachers. I do not like studying, but I love waiting for lunch time. During lunch time, I eat with my classmates. We share our food, steal food from each other and have fun with each other. After finishing the school, I go to the academy to see an atrocious teacher named teacher.Eve. When I finish my tutorial lessons, I eat dinner and do my homework. Finally, I sleep with an adorable bear.

댓글 1개:

  1. This has to be the funniest entry you've ever written. I literally laughed out loud... HAHA!

    답글삭제