2012년 4월 29일 일요일

Why is English important?

When I was in middle school, I went overseas which was in Philippines. My parents sent me for leaning English. That time, I did not know how much the language is important. However, when I grew up , I realized that it it so important. First,the English language is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, second only to Mandarin. That English is used almost everywhere is only one of the many advantages of learning the language. I can talk with other country's people. Nowadays, English became a global language. Second, when I grow up, I might go overseas. I can communicate with other people easily. That is my advantage than others. Third, I have an advantage for my job. In the future, all jobs requires English skills. In fact, I will be good in English, so I can prepare our things for my jobs. I love English.

댓글 1개: