2012년 4월 15일 일요일




I like reading books.

Have you ever read a book? Books sometimes teach us how to live our lives, they sometimes give us some information, and they sometimes give us power of mind.

First, when  I have problems, I want to do nothing. I just think what are the my problems and think about them. However, it does not work well so I get help from my mother. My mom who loves to read books is a positive person. One day, She suggested me to read books and she told me that books know everything, therefore books are your teachers. I always trust my mom, so I tried to read a book since I was in middle school. When I started to read  it, I learned and realized about my faults. 

Second, books are my teachers. Sometimes, I have math teacher, science teacher, biology teacher, and I have a lot teachers in my house. If I read books in my house, I will learn every subjects. When I was in middle school, I understood what teacher said to me. I already learned from books.

In fact, books are our teacher. We sometimes do not our teachers, but they always try to teach us hard.  

댓글 1개:

  1. I like the topic that you chose, but what do you mean when you say you don't need teachers? So would you trade us for books? :)

    답글삭제